Preferred PD Providers
Contact these organisations for an up to date list of their current offerings.
Professional Learning at the VIT – Victorian Institute of Teaching
The VIT offers a number of professional development forums and other opportunities regularly throughout the year across the state.
- Contact Dawn Colcott for more information or visit “My PD Portal” on the VIT website.
- Website: www.vit.vic.edu.au
inThync Professional Training
inThync provides a range of practical professional development programs and workshops that are especially designed to meet the needs and budget of casual relief teachers.
- Contact Dianne at 0499 992 242 or at email@example.com to request a regular update or free newsletter
- Website: www.inthync.com.au
- Programs are listed at www.inthync.com.au/programs.html
Teacher Learning Network
The TLN is a membership based organisation that provides professional learning opportunities for teachers and education leaders in early childhood and school settings, consistent with the shared values of the AEU and IEU. The TLN also supports the delivery of professional learning services by the two teacher unions.
|Telephone||(03) 9418 4992|